Explore, Learn & Play at Our Preschool in Auburn, WA
This is a time when your child starts fully interacting with others. As a parent, you start to notice an improvement in their learning and coordination skills.
Tender Years Academy Center is there to help you with the continued development of your child when he or she is away from home. We provide an environment to help your child maintain the above skills while achieving new ones.
Our highly skilled teachers plan your child’s day around activities that improve their skills in all arenas while focusing on stimulating little minds and preventing them from falling back. The program also strives to give each child a sense of security and an assurance that he/she is loved.
- Weekly lesson plans filled with experiences in language/math skills, music and movement, creativity, sensory, dramatic play, and literacy.
- A safe outdoor playground to allow your child to practice their large motor skills.
- A balance between playtime and learning throughout the day.
- Activities geared towards instilling self-confidence and self-reliance in each child using self-help skills in cleaning up, feeding, and dressing.
- Observation-based assessments that demonstrate your child’s progress.
- Daily parent-teacher communication to provide constant feedback regarding your child’s well-being.
- Clean and regularly sanitized toys and rooms to protect your child’s health.