Give Your Toddler a Fun, Safe Place to Explore and Play at Our Day Care in Auburn, WA
At Tender Years Academy, we strive for excellence in achieving your child’s daily needs. Our toddler program aims to give each child a sense of security and an assurance that he/she is loved. We recognize that it is at this stage when a child starts building independence. We are aware that each child may reach a different level of development at different times. For instance, some may learn how to walk before others.
With that in mind, our highly trained teachers focus on developing activities to meet each child’s needs while boosting their sense of confidence. We maintain a regular routine for the class and demonstrate sincere care for all children. We encourage our toddlers to explore their environment as they work on building their social, emotional, motor, and other developmental skills.
- Weekly lesson plans filled with experiences in language/math skills, music and movement, creativity, sensory, dramatic play, and literacy.
- Safe educational toys to promote motor skills such as pushing, pulling, grasping, stacking, and balancing.
- A safe outdoor playground to allow your child to practice their large motor skills.
- A balance between playtime and learning throughout the day.
- Activities geared towards instilling self-confidence and self-reliance in each child using self-help skills in cleaning up, feeding, and dressing.
- Daily parent-teacher communication to provide constant feedback regarding your child’s well-being.
- Clean and regularly sanitized toys and rooms to protect your child’s health.